Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Saturday, April 6

Cellphone Without Sim Is Useless

Just Like Life Without Money Is

I know some of you will agree with me as having sim card is necessary in order to make calls and texts. On the other hand, I know some of you will disagree with my second statement as money is not everything. You will tell me that you can live with not so lots of money but still you need it in order to survive and continue your living.

I just want to add that God is the most important among all things as everything we need comes from Him. I can compare God to electricity. No matter what brand your cellphone is or whether your phone has sim or none, still we need to charge it in order to use it. We can still use our cellphone even without sim card but the only drawback is you cannot make calls and texts.

Anyway, I lost my Sarah G. Phone (MyPhone) due to my work's schedules and demand. I think it was slipped out of my hands while riding in bus or taxi due to I only had 1 hour of sleep. I, somewhat, regret it because that was the last phone of Sarah Geronimo in MyPhone since she is now an endorser of Cherry Mobile. As a matter of fact, I recently buy an android phone from Cherry Mobile, called Burst for only 3,999 pesos. I really love it as the only thing I am looking for in cellphone is a smartphone with wi-fi connectivity feature aside from touchscreen.

I will post pic for you to see. I hope you enjoy reading my post.

Here is the promised pic:



Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.