Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Tuesday, September 21

2 Warnings Received..

From now on, I will not listen or watch (usually at Youtube but not viewing the video itself, I just listen to the songs if they are not available from other sites) while I am here at work.. I was given 2 flags/warnings regarding the use of internet bandwidth.. I am not the only one because we're four being informed by our chief.

First of all, you are at work so you should mind to work not to do things that are irrelevant or unrelated to it. Second, I don't know why I am included on top 20 bandwidth users maybe because of too much listening at Grooveshark and Youtube.. I think it also added the times when I had a problem with my computer, I used to download flash extensions (studio components which are required to build ads) whenever I open my pc everyday (routines) and then I installed it again.. My computer reverted to its initial condition so you can't save files on desktop or everything you do will be erased and deleted so I have no choice but to do it.. Anyway, these things will serve as lessons to me and make me to be cautious starting today.

Solution: I will put some songs in my mp3, transfer it to my computer so I do not need to visit sites like youtube or grooveshark.. By doing this, I can listen anytime without breaking any rules and no things to be worried about.

Learn from it!


Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.