Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Thursday, April 11

I Lost My Phone Because Of My Work

I lost my MyPhone QP29 Duo Music Album Phone because of my work's tight schedule and demands. At first, it was okay to me as that phone is not expensive and it costed me 4 thousand pesos. And the only thing I was worried about was the contact list as well as all the messages stored there. Many days had been passed, I realized, that phone is one of a kind. The said phone was endorsed by Sarah Geronimo and since she is no longer an endorser of MyPhone, it does mean, that phone (I assume) is now phased out and out of their stock. I regret it too much and it was the fault of my recent company where I used to work. The sad part is they did not replace it with new one and only paid me my regular salary.

Reflection: Don't rush in getting the thing you desire, you should take ample time to review the background of it before you dive in. It's better to know the thing completely than regret it in the end. Learn from other experiences or much better if you experience it by yourself.

I am sure you're wondering the above reflection has nothing to do with this post, but it can be applied to anything (gadget you want, work you are going to pursue and anything that is happening in your life - in short, general).

I hope this entry makes sense.


Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.