Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Monday, April 8

My Only Negative Comment to Cherry Mobile Burst

I don't know if it is only happen to Cherry Mobile Burst that the battery is easily drained up whenever you enable wi-fi to use internet and play games. This is the only negative comment I can say to this awesome phone. I really love it as it is so affordable and offers same or more features like what other branded and expensive phones offer (including iPhone, Samsung Galaxy S3 and others).

Anyway, I think I should not conclude that my new phone is the only one behaving like this because I already asked my sister about it and she said that her Lenovo smartphone is acting the same. That her smartphone's battery is quickly lessened whenever the wi-fi feature is enabled. In addition to that, my brother always experiences it on his iPad (actually, it is owned by him and his wife). A 90% battery turned 50% after using it for browsing in couple of hours and playing games.

Anyway, I need to confirm it with my other friends who have a smartphone too as my mind gets troubled everytime I use it and my psp. I am concerned with the battery duration and wondering why the required charging time is much longer than the time you actually can use it. Do you think all smartphones are like this? Share your experiences below.


Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

2 comments:

  1. I have the same negative comments with Cherry Mobile Flare...the battery could not last ten hours...this can be a problem when we are out of the house...and that is actually the purpose of a mobile phone in the first place. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think because of your comment, my mind becomes at ease somehow. Thanks Tom for your useful comment. :)

      Delete

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.