Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Thursday, April 18

I Wonder Why Sisterakas and Praybeyt Benjamin Reached 300 Million Mark

Right now, I am wondering why the above Filipino films reached 300 million mark and I am planning to watch it one of these days (preferably, weekends).

Anyway, the movie of John Lloyd Cruz and Sarah Geronimo (It Takes A Man And A Woman) has beaten "Praybeyt Benjamin" and earned 345M as of April 17, 2013. It is now the 2nd highest grossing filipino film of all time. Sisterakas earned 391M (but they are different and we can't compare them as Sisterakas was an MMFF entry in 2012).

Thus, I will end my post here and hope that It Takes A Man And A Woman should have a follow up series. Sarah, Lloydie and the rest of the team, congratulations!


Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.