Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Wednesday, April 24

I Spent My Valentines Day At Work

I was sad at that time not because I had overtime at work during Valentines Day but I wasn't able to watch the mall show of Sarah Geronimo at Glorietta. The said place is very near to our client's workplace so going there is just a walking distance.

The last time I saw Sarah Geronimo was way back 2011 and I am looking forward to see her again.

Anyway, I want to share with you my Valentines page specifically dedicated to a girl. You will find there a list of gifts that are good for feminine.

I hope next Valentines Day will be better than this as I don't want to miss very special occasions (one of them is my dad's birthday). This blog entry is hoping to get your positive response. Enjoy!


Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.