Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Tuesday, April 30

Finally, My Sister Bought New PS3 and LED TV

I'm happy to announce that my sister finally bought a new PS3 (super slim) last Sunday and LED TV yesterday. Our efforts have paid off. Thanks to my brother who never fails us to inquire for PS3 prices and other stuff. To my sister who is the woman behind this belated gift to my other sister. And also to my father who went with us to PureGold to buy the new LED TV. Of course, I wanna grab this opportunity to thank my sister for giving me a belated gift too, a new point and shoot camera.

This post is nothing special to you readers, but for us, it is very special and memorable. Anyway, keep checking this blog and I hope you enjoy every entry I made. :)


Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.