Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Monday, April 29

Wallet and Coin Purse

Wallet and coin purse have important roles in our lives. We need and use them in order to save and earn money. Besides, our wallet can contain not just money but also our personal cards and ids. While for coin purse, basically, it handles coins.

Anyway, I decided to make this entry because I value the importance of saving. I was in early 20's when I started to let my money work for me (as I am thrifty since high school). Money is necessary esp. in this world we live but I don't let them control my life. I want them to enjoy what I have. Of course, having enough money is better than nothing. But don't forget the center of everything and that is God. We should pay our respect and gratitude to Him.

I hope you'll like this wallet and coin purse stuff. You are free to share it with friends. Enjoy!


Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.