- "Kung naaasar ka sa taong pinipilit ang sarili sayo? Sana naisip mo rin na baka naaasar na rin yung tao na gusto mo kasi pinagpipilitan mo yung sarili mo sa kanya.."
- "H'wag ka ng makipagsiksikan kung talagang wala ka ng lugar sa mundo nya, pag-aralan mo na lang na palawakin ang mundo mo sa paraang hindi siya kasama.."
- "Dahil sa isang pagkakamali mo lang, balewala na ang mga bagay na ginawa mo.." - from someone
- "When you're dreaming with a broken heart... The waking up is the hardest part.."
- "Don't waste your life on jealousy. Sometimes you're ahead.. Sometimes you're behind.. The race is long, and in the end it's only you with yourself.."
- "Right is right, even if no one is right. Wrong is wrong, even if everyone is wrong. - Listen to GOD."
- "Love is somehow making choices. It is either choosing happiness for other’s pain or choosing pain for other’s happiness.."
- “If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.” ~Katharine Hepburn
- "Make a change while you still have the chance because there will come a time that there will be a lot of room for changes but no more for chances."
- Being thankful and giving back is the key. People think thank, that is giving has to be money, are something material. Giving back can be as simple as saying thank you.
- Life is not a series of meaningless accidents.. When things are bound to happen, they surely will.. You are not an accident and I was meant to know you. That’s serendipity.. - Anonymous
- Funny how you run after happiness and end up wounded. Ironically speaking, life has no direction since then. It was you who made a puzzle and it was you who made yourself cry. Yet, though things may happen because of you, there's no reason to blame yourself because you'll also be the main reason why you smile despite a wounded soul..
- Sometimes you need to experience everything so that you would learn... There's no easy way in living life so live it as it is. Cry. Laugh. Be crazy. And don't miss the chances that life is giving you because the most important things are not things at all, most of the tme they are people making your life worth living..
- Do you know exactly what a heart is? I'll tell you, the heart is the only broken thing that still works.
- You can't discover new things unless you have the courage to lose sight of your fears coz only those who risk can tell how far they can go! Enjoy discovering life.
- The most important product of an individual's effort is his own personality..
- Sometimes God pushes us to our limits, hurt in order to grow, fail in order to know, lose in order to gain. And sometimes we have to be broken so we can be whole again.
- Life is short, so break the rules.. Forgive like you have amnesia, believe like a kid, love like crazy, laugh til you fart and never regret anything that made you happy..
- The night is designed to end the worries and fears of the day. It signifies to leave it all to God and prepare for another day to come.
- If God answers your prayers, He's increasing your faith.. If He delays, He's increasing your patience.. If He doesn't answer, He knows you can handle..
- You might find it easy to fall in love with someone. The hard thing is how to keep that someone forever. But that's the challenge of love... fighting without knowing how to win!
- People are trying to correct their lives, trying to fit everything right, trying not to be wrong again. But we must remember that being wrong sometimes makes us a better person.
- After a long night sleep, here comes a new day, new hope, new challenges. Let God be your guide and make your day wonderful.
- People see me as a strong, happy, and blessed person.. But behind my smiles they just don't know how much I'm in pain and almost broken.
- Keep in mind that God is your greatest companion coz no matter how imperfect you are and no matter what happens in your life, God will still be there to give you the greatest love you've always wanted.
- If the sun shines in your soul, does it matter if it rains outside? Happiness within overlooks the sadness that any event may bring. Stay happy always!
- "In the end, only three things matter - how much you loved, how gently you lived, and how gracefully you let go of things not meant for you." - Buddha
- Why did God create man first before creating a woman? Of course, it's because you always make a rough draft before making a masterpiece..
- "I fell in love twice.. First was with you.. Second was the person you became when you're already mine.." - Joey said to Dawson in Dawson's Creek
- When God suddenly turns silent on you, never worry! He is just watching over you while you learn the value of entrusting your life to Him.
- Even in the most fulfilled life, there's still an emptiness that only God can fill. Let Him guide your every step and let Him bless you all the way..
- The God we meet in good times is the same we meet in hard times. May the Lord refresh us and give us strength as we face new challenges everyday.
- God is the reason why even in pain, we smile; even in sorrow, we believe; even in betrayal, we trust; and even in fear, we continue to fight.
- I hope our friendship would be like the relation between the hand and the eyes.. It's like when the hand gets hurt, the eye cries.. And when the eye cries the hand wipes its tears..
- Nights are the best time to be peaceful, to plan your tomorrow and above all to thank God through prayers for all His blessings.
- One measure of friendship consists not in the number of things friends can discuss, but in the number of things they need no longer mention.
- We cry when our hearts couldn't hide the pain anymore. Cry if you want. That's not a weakness. It actually heals the wound that laughter can't cure..
- You don't know how happy I am to have you.. All I know is that though I don't even see you around, the feeling of knowing you're there is enough for me to never trade you for anything..
- "Dont give meaning to someone's action, you need a confirmation" - Papa Jack
- "I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." - Marilyn Monroe
- One of the most magical things about life is that at any moment, love could arrive.
- I would rather have one rose and a kind word from a friend while I'm here than a whole truck load when I'm gone.
- Whenever God closes one door He always opens another, even though sometimes it's hell in the hallway..
- "Everything will be okay in the end, if it's not yet okay then it's not yet the end." - Patrick Star
- "If your food can go bad, it's good for you. If it can't go bad, it's bad for you."
- Think how different it would be if you had never met the one who changed everything..
- Distance never seperates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there.. But whenever I start feeling sad cause I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss..
- You made me believe that when morning comes, evening follows,, that in every beginning, there's an end.. and in every ending, there's a brand new start!
- "Whoever you are, or whatever it is that you do, when you really want something, it's because that desire originated in the soul of the universe. It's your mission on earth. And when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it." - From Paulo Coelho's "The Alchemist"
- When two hearts are meant to be, no matter how long it takes, no matter how far they go, no matter how tough it gets, time will bring them together, to share a life called forever.
- Let others lead small lives, but not you. Let others argue over small things, but not you. Let others cry over small hurts, but not you. Let others leave their future in someone else's hand, but not you. Take the lead. Dream BIG. You can make it!
- I stopped saying good luck when I realized God Bless sounds better. I stopped calling myself lucky when I realized that I am not lucky but rather blessed. I'm not perfect, but I'm forgiven! God's love is simply amazing!
- Poor people claim they can't afford to get educated. I find it interesting that it's usually people who are the most broke who say, "I don't need to learn that.", "I don't have time. I'm busy." or "I don't have money.". On the other hand, rich people relate to Benjamin Franklin's quote: "If you think education is expensive, try ignorance."
- The trouble with talking too fast is you may say something you haven't thought of yet.
- Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.
- A true measure of your worth includes all the benefits others have gained from your success.
- Traditions are the guideposts driven deep in our subconscious minds. The most powerful ones are those we can't even describe, aren't even aware of.
- Hope is a good thing - maybe the best thing, and no good thing ever dies.
- The healthiest competition occurs when average people win by putting in above-average effort.
- Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
- The world is wide, and I will not waste my life in friction when it could be turned into a momentum.
- The most important outcome of education is to help students become independent of formal education.
- We cannot tempt faith without eventually getting scorched by it.
- Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them.
- Some like to understand what they believe in. Others like to believe in what they understand. - Stanislaw J. Lee
- There is no truth existing which I fear, or would wish unknown to the whole world. - Thomas Jefferson
- Fanaticism is the false fire of an overheated mind.. - William Cowper
- Trying to impress others does - usually in quite the opposite way. - Malcolm S. Forbes
- We must constantly build dikes of courage to hold back the flood of fear. - Martin Luther King, Jr.
- When a deep injury is done us, we never recover until we forgive. - Alan Paton
- When you stretch the truth, people usually see through it. - Bill Copeland
- A great leader is the one who can show people that their self-interest is different from that which they perceived.. - Barney Frank
- Loneliness is knowing the television schedules by heart.. - Bill Vaughan
- One of the most difficult things to give away is kindness -- it is usually returned. - Cort R. Flint
- A prudent man is like a pin; his head prevents him from going too far. - Morris Mandel
- Tact is the art of recognizing when to be big and when not to belittle. - Bill Copeland
- To know things as they are is better than to believe things as they seem. - Tom Wicker
- Never try to make anyone like yourself -- you know, and God knows, that one of you is enough. - Ralp Waldo Emerson
- Work spares us from three great evils: boredom, vice and need. - Voltaire
- Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. - Will Rogers
- There is a sufficiency in the world for man's need but not for man's greed. - Mohandas K. Gandhi
- Because students leave school without financial skills, millions of educated people pursue their profession successfully, but later find themselves struggling financially. - Robert Kiyosaki
- The best and the brightest students shouldn't be denied access to higher education simply because they can't afford it. - Bill Gates
- God is working in more ways than we ask Him. He's doing more things for us than our faith can imagine. He makes all things beautiful. Including you!
- Keep on trusting God and keep doing what you know is right. Never, never, never give up. God loves you!
- To write for a child, you should think like a child.
- Cowards die many times before deaths. The valiant never taste of death but once. - W. Shakespeare
- The secret of life isn't just to live but to have something worthwhile to live for. We only live once but if we live right, one lifetime is enough.
- For every last bruise they gave you, for all the time you sat in tears, for the million ways they've hurt you, just tell them, "You broke my world, but you made me strong.."
- Life comes just once, so let's make the most of it. God didn't give us everything to enjoy life, but He gave us life to enjoy everything.
- Don't worry about anything; instead pray for everything. Every flower bud blooms when it's time. Every prayer is answered in God's time.
- The most precious thing you can give to your partner is your time.
- Don't stress yourself over the things you can't control.
- If things are meant to be, it will happen at the right time. But I don't want to call it destiny.. Instead, it is best to call "God's Will".
- Failure is a path to success. So don't give up. Move on with firm determination.
- According to studies, the more you make a person laugh, the more that one gets attracted to you and fall in love.
- Do it now! Sometimes later becomes never..
- Promises are worst than lies.. Coz you just don't make them believe, you also make them hope.. Hope for something that you're not sure you can..
- If someone tells you're a snob, say this: "I am not a snob, it's just that.. you're not worthy of my attention."
- The most beautiful words by a wounded heart: "I never stopped loving you. I just stopped showing it."
- Sometimes, people choose to leave.. Not because of selfish reasons.. But they just know that things will get worse, if they stay..
- You can never tell what type of impact you may make on another's life by your action.. or lack of action.
- Every results that you get always follows the commitment you give. If you want it badly, I believe you can have it.
- "A man who has committed a mistake and doesn't correct it, is committing another mistake." - Confucius
- "You are not an accident." - Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren
- Some things aren't meant to be kept forever. You have to stop and let go when things aren't going right and everything you did is unappreciated.. Remember what Batman says: "It's wiser to be alone, than being with somebody who does nothing, while you're doing everything.."
- Blessings always look small if we hold them in our hands. But if we learn to share them, we realize how great and precious they are.
- Happy is the man who seeks understanding and gratitude.
- Life may lead us to different roads, meeting new people and learning new things.
- In all things, always remember to give thanks. You might not be where you want to be, but neither are you where you used to be. If it hasn't happened yet, that doesn't mean it won't happen. Remember a delay is not a denial from God; in His own time, He will make all things beautiful.
- Successful people are self-starters. They are internally motivated and work hard even if no one is looking over their shoulder. - Anonymous
- In life, there are lots of people watching our move, desperately waiting for us to fail and perhaps even praying for us to give up. But don't give them much attention. Just let them be. It just doubles the fun of living and surviving. Keep in mind that failures and problems aren't things we should be scared of. They could sometimes lead to breakthroughs and great disasters. Remember: with God and real friends, we always win.
- Let us cherish the moment when we're empty but happy.. tired but inspired.. down but smiling.. feeling lost but living for a cause. Life is a gift.
- When you run so fast to get somewhere, you miss the fun of getting there. Life is not a race, so take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.
- Patience is not the ability to wait; It is the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting.
- Whatever happened in your past, learn to appreciate its lesson. Whoever you've become in the process, enjoy and treasure it. It's the new you who had overcome one of life's challenges. Keep in mind: "One down, more to go!!" ... be strong and of a good courage!
- Find out what you love to do and you will never have to work another day in your life.
- Love is like the sun and the moon. They may not be meant for now.. but someday they will -- eclipse. True love waits.
- A winning horse doesn't know why he runs in race. He runs coz of beating and pains. Life is a race, God is your rider. So if you're in pain then think that God wants you to win.
- Everything worth doing is worth doing well and worth doing now..
- Better not to mind the things that depress you, cause it only makes you weak inside and out. There's a lot of things you can give your time into. Smile and be happy! Life is too short to be wasted on craps.
- Smile when in vain. Smile when troubles pour like rain. Smile when someone hurts your feelings.. You know why? Smiling always starts the healing..
- "The wrong choices you make during the good times in your life will eventually lead you to bad times." - Spencer Johnson - Always make the right choices.
- "We choose how we see people when we want to like someone, we can be so tolerant. When we want to be irritated by people, we focus on their faults. It's not other people's behaviour that determines how we feel about them - it's our attitude." - Optimus Prime
- Once you become consciously aware of just how powerful your thoughts are, you will realize everything in your life is exactly how you allow it to be.
- Disappointments are just God's way of saying: "I've got something better". Be patient. Live Life. Have faith.
- Sometimes, you can't see yourself clearly until you see yourself through the eyes of others. - Ellen DeGeneres
- I may not be the perfect one.. But I swear, you'll gonna miss me when I'm gone..
- A nice morning is always a gift from God. Let us turn this gift into a blessing by our act of sharing.
- The loveliest days are when you wake up to find that love still colors your world through people who truly care and never fail to forget you.
- God surely listens, understands and knows the hopes and fears you keep in your heart. For when you trust in His love, miracles happen!
- God has a reason for allowing things to happen. We may never understand His wisdom but we simply have to trust His will.
- He who cannot change the fabric of his thought, will never be able to change reality, and will never, therefore, make any progress. - Anwar Sadat
- Don't always look on the bad side. Try to look on the good side. Be positive!
- Reframing is one way to turn the lemons in our life into lemonade. Reframing is a process by which we can begin to: See our problems as opportunities and challenges, Focus on our strengths not on our weaknesses and Transform negative thoughts and ideas into positive realities and self-talk. Instead of reacting to a stressful situation, reframing helps us to respond.
- A guy had a crush on this girl. He follows her wherever she goes. One day the girl noticed and asked the guy.
Girl: Why do you keep on following me wherever I go?
Guy: Coz you're so pretty and I think I'm falling in love with you.
Girl: Really? But you haven't met my friend yet. She's prettier than me and she's at your back.
The guy turned to his back but no one was there.
Guy: Are you making fun of me? There's nobody here.
Girl: No, but if you really love me, you won't look back.
A boy and girl with their friends in the canteen.
Boy: Sige guys, mauna na ko (grab the hand of girl, hinila din patayo)
Boy: (pointing at the signboard that says...)
"Do not leave your valuable things unattended."
Simply funny, yet so sweet..
Bob Ong Quotes
- "Kung hindi mo mahal ang isang tao, wag ka nang magpakita ng motibo para mahalin ka nya."
- "Huwag mong bitawan ang bagay na hindi mo kayang makitang hawak ng iba."
- "Huwag mong hawakan kung alam mong bibitawan mo lang."
- "Huwag na huwag ka hahawak kapag alam mong may hawak ka na."
- "Parang elevator lang yan eh, bakit mo pagsisiksikan ung sarili mo kung walang pwesto para sayo? Eh meron naman hagdan, ayaw mo lang pansinin."
- "Kung maghihintay ka nang lalandi sayo, walang mangyayari sa buhay mo.. Dapat lumandi ka din."
- "Pag may mahal ka at ayaw sayo, hayaan mo. Malay mo sa mga susunod na araw ayaw mo na din sa kanya, naunahan ka lang."
- "Hiwalayan na kung di ka na masaya. Walang gamot sa tanga kundi pagkukusa."
- "Pag hindi ka mahal ng mahal mo wag ka magreklamo. Kasi may mga tao rin na di mo mahal pero mahal ka.. Kaya quits lang."
- "Kung dalawa ang mahal mo, piliin mo yung pangalawa. Kasi hindi ka naman magmamahal ng iba kung mahal mo talaga yung una."
- "Huwag magmadali sa babae o lalaki. Tatlo, lima , sampung taon, mag-iiba ang pamantayan mo at maiisip mong hindi pala tamang pumili ng kapareha dahil lang maganda o nakakalibog ito. Totoong mas mahalaga ang kalooban ng tao higit sa anuman. Sa paglipas ng panahon, maging ang mga crush ng bayan nagmumukha ding pandesal, maniwala ka."
- "Minsan kahit ikaw ang nakaschedule, kailangan mo pa rin maghintay, kasi hindi ikaw ang priority."
- "Mahirap pumapel sa buhay ng tao. Lalo na kung hindi ikaw yung bida sa script na pinili nya."
- “Mas mabuting mabigo sa paggawa ng isang bagay kesa magtagumpay sa paggawa ng wala.”
- “Hindi lahat ng kaya mong intindihin ay katotohan, at hindi lahat ng hindi mo kayang intindihin ay kasinungalingan.”
- "Kung nagmahal ka ng taong di dapat at nasaktan ka, wag mong sisihin ang puso mo. Tumitibok lng yan para mag-supply ng dugo sa katawan mo. Ngayon, kung magaling ka sa anatomy at ang sisisihin mo naman ay ang hypothalamus mo na kumokontrol ng emotions mo, mali ka pa rin! Bakit? Utang na loob! Wag mong isisi sa body organs mo ang mga sama ng loob mo sa buhay! Tandaan mo: magiging masaya ka lang kung matututo kang tanggapin na hindi ang puso, utak, atay o bituka mo ang may kasalanan sa lahat ng nangyari sayo, kundi IKAW mismo!"
- "Ang pag-ibig parang imburnal...nakakatakot mahulog...at kapag nahulog ka, it's either by accident or talagang tanga ka.."
- "Hindi hawak ng tao ang buhay, pero hawak ng tao ang kapangyarihan para hindi pahirapan ang ibang tao."
- Nobita: Bakit maski isipin ko na kaya ko gawin ito, di ko pa rin makaya?
Doraemon: Simple lang yan! Kasi iniisip mo lang, hindi ka naniniwala!
- "Mali ang ginawa mo. Kahit kaya mong gawin ang isang bagay, hindi nangangahulugan na dapat mo itong gawin."
- "Huwag mong ipakitang malungkot ka sa ibang tao kung wala kang balak mag-share ng problema. Para kang nag-alok ng hopia pero hindi mo naman ibibigay."
- "Ang talagang makakapagpasaya sa atin ay yung taong naging dahilan kung bakit tayo nalungkot."
- Nobita: Doraemon, meron ka ba diyang gamit yung mapapasagot ko agad si Shizuka?
Nobita: Ah pahiram ako!
Doraemon: Ayoko nga!
Nobita: Ang damot mo! Bakit naman?!
Doraemon: Kung tunay kang nagmamahal, hihintayin mo sya kahit gaano pa katagal.
- "Mahirap maging matanda. Wala nang mas matanda na titingin sa'yo."
- "Hindi mo dapat iyakan ang nakaraan. Isipin mo, bakit nasa harap ang mata? Ito ay para lagi mong nakikita ang hinaharap."
- "Wag ka ng mag-isip at bigyan ng dahilan ang isip mo para isipin siya. Masaya ang buhay kaya mabuhay ka ng masaya."
- dadyoker (from multiply.com)