Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Saturday, April 27

Multiply Will Stop Its Operation This May 6, 2013

I'm sad to hear that Multiply site will cease to operate this May 6. I was once a part of Multiply before when it was a blogging platform. I know you already know that the said site was turned into an e-commerce platform and as a matter of fact, I was surprised upon learning that.

Anyway, since everything in this world has its own ending, let's not forget the memories we have while using that awesome site.

Here is a full story or news regarding the shutting down of Multiply site. Read it now.


Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.