Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Thursday, April 25

Building List In Squidoo Is Not Possible Anymore

I keep on reading Squidoo tips and tutorials and notice that one of the suggested tips is building list in Squidoo. As they say, the money is in the list. I haven't tried to build one and I want to try but the problem is Squidoo won't allow it anymore.

Squidoo noticed that iframe tags are not good in their site ranking and some of the bad hackers and spammers used it for their own intention. So in the end, Squidoo forbade the use of it and blocked the said tag.

It's not the end as I can still make my own list by getting a web hosting and domain name. But someone inside of me tells me not to. Maybe, I'm just being lazy and initiating the procrastination attitude.

I guess I need to make use of it despite that having list has a monthly fee. Aweber is the best that offers this and I read many positive feedback of it from internet gurus.

I hope you enjoy this blog entry of mine. Have a good day ahead! =)


Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.