Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Tuesday, May 14

Should I Get A Tablet?

Should I Buy A Tablet aside from the gadgets I already have?

I actually consider buying a tablet (android) or iPad mini but it's not a priority since it's only a want. I already have an android smartphone wherein I browse internet and read downloaded ebooks from our desktop. I love the feeling that finally, I can now read them everytime I want. Just like what happened whenever I have job interviews. While waiting on the line, I keep on reading my preferred ebooks just to maximize the time I have. But the only drawback I find in having smartphone are the following:

  • The screen is too small for internet browsing
  • The battery life is too short esp. when using wi-fi
  • And of course, in order to surf internet, there should be a wi-fi enabled near you.
Anyway, do you consider buying a tablet or you still prefer laptop? I love to know your reasons so that it can add up to the reasons I have. I know it's as if I'm becoming too greedy but if this will make my life easier and help my businesses to prosper, then I will set goals to get it. That's it! I hope you like it. :)


Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.