Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Tuesday, May 21

PSP Games That I Want to Play

These are the PSP games I want to have and play in my spare time. I wonder when will I get hands on them. Feel free to see and browse them. Google them or try to YouTube them for you to see what games they are. I will give you hint that most of them are RPG games.


Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy
Gods Eater Burst
Ys: The Oath in Felghana
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable
Ys Seven
Twisted Metal: Head-On
Kingdom of Paradise
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
The Legend of Heroes: A Tear of Vermillion
Riviera: The Promised Land

Correct me if the above listed games are belong to other console games and not on psp handheld. Thanks!


Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.