Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Friday, May 3

I Am Thinking To Get A Cheap Phone

Since, I have a loading business and I am experimenting things out, I am planning to get a cheap cellphone. I already have a smartphone with a dual sim feature, but those sim cards are already used in loading (Smart and Globe).

The phone I want to get should be a dual sim phone also. And the sim cards can be of these three: Sun Cellular, Talk N' Text or Touch Mobile.

I want to try the ability of Technouser to register another Technouser in Vmobile before I recommend it to my loyal and industrious Technousers/retailers. They are the same people like me who are open-minded to this kind of opportunity. They want to earn an extra income and become rich while at their young age.

Anyway, the phone I am thinking to buy is from Cherry Mobile also with the price range between 500-1,000 pesos. Another reason why I want one is smartphone is not applicable to just use when we're outside. This phone serves as substitute.

I hope you like my post. Have a great day ahead!


Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I should get one coz I noticed that my mom has an extra phone. I think I should borrow and use that. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just to update you. Some of my mom's extra phones are not working properly, so I decided to buy a Cherry Mobile C2 and it cost me Php599. :)

      Delete

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.