Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Wednesday, May 1

Kick Me And I'll Caress Your Feet

If someone throws you stone, throw back bread.

I wrote the above title many months ago and right now, I am still thinking the reason why I jot it down.

Anyway, based on my current understanding on it, it basically tells us to be good to others in spite of their actions towards us. It's as if teaching us to avoid returning an evil favor. If they do bad things to you, don't do the same. Just let them be and the karma will be the one to avenge for us. I heard that the effect of returning karma is 7 times more. So by letting those people abuse the rights of others, we can assure that there is an awaiting vengeance.

Anyway, I am not promoting the revenge thing on this blog. Also, I am not telling you to be martyr that whenever someone hurt or do bad things to you, you just accept and endure it. You should know the limitation and when to defend yourself. People are just people and their patience is getting filled sometime. We have feelings and emotion and it's natural for us to feel pain and be hurt.

I hope this blog entry taught you something special. Please share it with your friends.


Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.