Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Thursday, May 30

iBlog: The 9th Philippine Blogging Summit

Right now, I am so excited to attend the free 2-day seminar which will be held tomorrow and this coming Saturday. Of course, it is all about blogging, how to monetize it and earn from it. I want to improve and enhance the knowledge I already have and acquired that's why I decided to come and see this big event. Besides, all speakers are not just ordinary speakers but they will be doing talks where they have a real experience on it. I want to learn from someone who knows what he/she is talking about.

Anyway, I know you too are excited to know what it is. I will provide the link below and see if you want to join as well. You may come and witness this free seminar. See you there!

iBlog: The 9th Philippine Blogging Summit


Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

2 comments:

  1. Nagboblog ka pala kuya Jeth!

    Ako rin eh. Nice one kuya Jet. Keep it up.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.