Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Thursday, May 2

Reaction After Watching Praybeyt Benjamin

Since, I became curious about Praybeyt Benjamin and as a matter of fact, I posted a blog entry of it here, finally I watched the said movie. I wonder why it earned 331 million in the year of 2011 (as of now, it is no longer the 2nd highest grossing film in the Philippines as It Takes A Man And A Woman took its place) and it showed me why.

The film is very funny and infectious. I laughed not because of the funny lines but also to the main lead of this movie who is Vice Ganda. No doubt, his attack, punch lines and actions are all funny and very effective. You will surely hook in the movie and laugh until no voice (air) comes out.

I think Filipino love to laugh and be entertained. That's why all of Vice Ganda's movies sell to the people. His versatile in making people happy aside from his face, is the secret. His style is always fresh.

But one thing I can say.. Comparing a comedy film to a romantic-comedy film is totally different that we can not say the other one is better than the other one. I think, some of you will agree but others will disagree. Some say It Takes A Man And A Woman is way better than Praybeyt Benjamin, while others say, it's vice versa. Let's not compare them. We should enjoy and support filipino films.

Anyway, since this is my blog and space, I would still choose ITAMAAW as the best. I don't need to explain my side and argue with other people. I think, I already said everything I should say.

Next movie that I am going to watch is Sisterakas (which is the highest-grossing filipino film of all time). I want to know why it reached 391 million mark (according to Star Cinema). Just wait for my entry.

Also, if you want, you can check this List of highest-grossing films in the Philippines.


Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.