Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Saturday, June 15

Squidoo Pays Me $30 For The Month of April

I have no plan to return in Squidoo and continue my writing. But after I checked my email last night, an unexpected thing surprised me. An email coming from Squidoo contained the following statement, "We paid you 30 dollars to your PayPal account for the month of April..." Something like that.

I immediately headed to Squidoo just to confirm if the blue box was already there. And it was really there! It boosts my engine to stand up my lenses there, improve it and let them multiply for my own benefit. We can't deny the continuous changes done by Google but since those are the exciting parts, we should accept them and go with the flow. Starting today, I love Squidoo as well as Google.

Also, I tried to open my PayPal account to see if my payment was received and it was really there. I'm glad that I discovered the power of PayPal and that made me capable of getting my money from the internet. Of course, if you want to get a real hold of your money in physical world, you should have an eon debit card from UnionBank, one of the banks in the Philippines. I don't want to discuss it here as it is another topic. Besides, I'm sure there is a bank where you live (near in your place) that lets you receive the money from PayPal.

Anyway, Squidoo is really a strong site. Despite, the continuous changes done by Google, they are still there (people behind Squidoo) standing and believing that it will make through. I want to take back my words before, and begin my journey with them. Other site were really affected and decided to stop their revenue sharing. Some were not capable to survive so they used their last option which is to close down their site. But Squidoo is different. I think my trust should be returned to them. It's not late because I will be active there again while busy with my day time job. Hope you have positive thoughts on Squidoo as well.

Happy writing!


Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
    Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! However, how can we communicate?


    Here is my weblog :: Tanie Zlewozmywaki (Www.Boonexdolphin.Com)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.