Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Sunday, June 23

What Are The Problems I Encounter In Having New Cellphone Numbers?

I just want to share what problems I encounter whenever I get new cellphone numbers. I'm not a man who usually changes my number because I want to (I used to do that before when I was in highschool but not anymore. The reason was I just wanted to avoid my crushes for any reasons). Anyway, let's go back to the topic of this post.

First, I'm not a person who can easily memorize a number into my head so whenever someone or other people ask for it, I usually say can you please wait for a while. I need to check my number first at the back of card before I can give it.

Second, telling you haven't memorized your number yet will make you look you're not serious in your business esp. if you consider yourself a businessman/woman or others think of you as dumb person as 11-digit number is very easy to remember. Remembering it will only take minutes if you really want to.

Just like what happened to me when I was writing on the registration form of the recent seminar I attended, iBlog9. There was a number there that needed to fill up. It took me a while before I wrote my number. Besides, it happened to me again when my manager asked for it but I wasn't able to give it right away.

The reason why it takes time to memorize this 11-digit number is there were lots of numbers that had already passed through me. I faithfully memorized all of them with all my heart but this scenario always hits me. It's not easy to forget and replace them with a new one. I forgot to tell you that the reason why I changed my number is not because I just want to but my cellphone together with my sim card was accidentally lost.

I'm sure by the time you read this; I can imagine you with a smiling face. You would think of me as dumb for it is easy to remember a 11-digit number. But I don't care. In time, I can memorize it without looking at the back of my sim card or refer to the notes I always bring. People learn, remember or memorize at their own speed. We cannot expect others to do what we want them to be but at least help them. All of us are unique in our own way.


Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.