Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Saturday, June 29

Commit On The Things You Love Doing

I have some things that I need to admit and ask forgiveness to myself. I haven't committed a little portion of my time in writing everyday. The fact that I want to improve and enhance my writing skill and the way I use english should be in my top priority. Besides, if I really want to earn money from writing and blogging, I should set aside at least one hour of my time each day. I have an experience in buying my own domain name and I invested in some money. On the other hand, getting web hosting is still in the planning stage. If I started buying both of these (because if you treat a specific thing as business, basically you release some money out of your pocket and focus on it), I think I couldn't keep up on it ~ the fact that I only invested in domain name and have free web hosting under blogger.

If in this situation I can't commit and continuously transfer my thoughts into posts through writing, then I guess I have no right to claim and continue my plan. As they say, use and maximize the things that you currently have. And if you think that you master it and get good results, then it's time to upgrade to advance part and try new things. Learning doesn't end when we graduated in college because life is a continuous learning process. We learn everyday. So why not learn the things you enjoy that will manifest great results in the future. Not you spend all your money today and then when you're old, you will depend only on the pensions from the government. I'm not saying that we should not expect any help from them (since we did our part when we're still young: paying SSS contributions) but we should be responsible to ourselves and for our future while we are still young.

Life is ordinary for those who do not see the beauty of it but extraordinary for those who appreciate it.

Commit on the things we enjoy doing but make sure you will benefit from it. It's just a reminder not just for you but for me. ^_^


Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.