Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Sunday, June 9

Where Is My Business Card?

I'm sure some of you get puzzled upon reading the blog post title. I guess you're secretly saying why I am looking for my business or calling card despite I'm just an ordinary person. But I just want to tell you that if you're serious to be known, heard and seen by other people, you must consider having a business card.

Since, I'm already started the business side of myself, I should have my calling card with me at all times. No one can tell when opportunity will come to our way coz it's everywhere. Besides, having one will make you look professional and people will treat you with importance. If you want to perceive as an expert, try to act one on yourself.

I'm surprised that people I saw and met in a recent blogging seminar who were younger than me, gave me their calling card and in my part, I had nothing to give. That was the time I realized that I too should have my own and I promised to myself that the next time I attend a seminar, I have something to give in a form of business card.

What are the contents of it? It basically lists our name, what occupation/things we do, contact nos., websites and blog and so on and so forth. It depends on what we want to put there.

Anyway, what about you? Do you think having business card is a must? Despite whether we're a businessman/woman or not.

Share your thoughts on the space provided below. :)


Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.