Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Tuesday, October 2

Still I Don't Have Digital Camera

I plan to get a digital camera ever since. But because of some priorities, the money I save for this was spent to other needed things instead.

Anyway, the reason why I want to get a point and shoot camera is because I want to capture beautiful moments together with my family, friends and loved ones.

I also want to own one because I don't want to borrow from my sibling. It's not bad to borrow at all but still, it's different if you have your own.

I also want to use the pictures I take to some of my online businesses. Instead of using others' pictures which you can easily find online, I will rather use mine without worrying at all on the plagiarism stuff (though some images are royalty-free and can be used for personal. You just have to know where and how to find them).

However, I discovered recently that my hands are shaky and whenever I take pictures, the output has always been blurred.. So the digital camera that I want must have a feature of taking good pictures even if you have a shaky hands.

The best thing in having digital camera over analog camera is you can take pictures at any time you want without worrying for best shots. Also, if you don't like the picture, you can repeat the shot and have it stored in your camera's memory.

I hope you like it.

Update: As of now, I have my dream camera which my sister bought for me. It was her gift for me. Maybe, she read a lot of my written articles about this, that's why it led her to buy me. Hehe! :D


Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.