Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Friday, October 5

The Unlucky Day I Had

I don't know if it was all coincidence or the unlucky moment struck me.

Yesterday, October 4, I decided to get my backpay from my previous work but it all ended to nothing. According to the lady I conversed with, I should first give them a phone call to process my payment. I think it's not my shortcoming in my part because I was told by one of them to go back after 2 weeks to get it. Haays... I wasted money just to be there. Anyway, I can get it by next week according to them. Just need to inform them a day before to avoid scene like this.

While at office, my right sandal's swelas was destroyed and got out of it's place (only the front part). That is another misfortune that made me think how unlucky I am. I'm still thankful because I could still walk on it and got home safely.

The last thing happened was the jeepney I was in took another route because our way is traffic (meaning all vehicles stuck for hours and moved slowly). It took me a large portion of my time just to reach my destination.

Three misfortunes in a row! Do you think it's just a coincidence or I was just unlucky that day?

I think the horoscope I read in newspaper made sense. It said something bad will happen. Well, that's life and it's just a part of it.


Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jet,
    When did you read your horoscope?
    Before the unlucky events or after the unlucky events?

    Before, I am always reading horoscopes as my day starts, but as the time goes by, I have realized, that the more i think about my horoscope, the more it may come true.. LOL, when my horoscope of the day says that something bad will going to happen, I will worry through out the day about that, and will wait for the bad stuff to happen to me. Same with the good ones. Though it is sometimes exciting and addicting, I am now always avoiding it to prevent some distraction.

    Though there are unfortunate and uncontrollable events that may happen to us in a day, I believe it is still up to us on how we will view, accept and handle these situations.

    From this experience, I know you have learned a lot of things.

    I wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wilfred, I forgot when was the time I read my horoscope whether it was before of after. Besides, it's year 2022 so good luck to me if I could still remember it. Haha! Anyways, thanks for your comment and great advice! :)

      Delete

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.