Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Wednesday, October 17

My Thoughts About Jugnos Monster Pizza

Jugnos Pizza is a giant pizza that my sister frequent ordered before whenever there is an occasion. I just knew it from her and learned how to do an order.

First, you will just call their hotline number and place an order. You are given to choose what flavors you like and type of slice/cut. Of course, the person at the other end of the line will transfer your order to the nearest city where you live and that's what great about them. By means of it, the delivery time will be shorten and on time.

Anyway, pizza is one of the snacks or foods people love to eat. Ingredients that come into my mind when I am thinking of it are cheese, pepperoni, onions, tomatoes and so on.

European countries are where this food came from. They just influenced us at the time when they invaded and claimed other lands (it's history and I don't want to discuss it here).

Also, if we analyze the product name, there is a monster in it which is normally huge or giant.

Anyway, what I want to taste is pizza with cheese at the outermost part. Because, some of the people left and didn't take time to eat it. So in order to eat the whole pizza (no leftover), fast food chains decided to add cheese at the pizza's circle edge. And that's it! Everyone or most of the people love pizza. Ask yourself or your friend, their usual response is yes, I love pizza.

I hope you enjoy reading this blog entry. Thank you!

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.