Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Sunday, September 30

Books that I am Selling

I decided to sell some of my books that stuck here in our house. I want others to benefit from these books that's why I sell them. It's hard for the owner to make a decision like this but I need to in order to make use of them by others. I hope you find what you are looking for by just browsing this post. Enjoy!

Fiction Books:
  • Mortal Remains
  • Robot Adept

Computer Related Books:
  • Digital Mosaics
  • Software Reviews (1985)
  • The Mac OS X v. 10.2 Jaguar Book
  • America Online Internet Guide (3rd Edition)
School Textbooks / Books:
  • Philosophy of Man (3rd Edition)
  • Phenomenological Existential Anthropology (2006 Edition)
Help Books:
  • Guide to College Life
  • Creating Groups (2nd Edition)

I will do a one by one picture of them for you to see what they look like. For the mean time, you may check my other books being sold here.


Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.