Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Wednesday, October 31

2 Smart Sim Cards Were Wasted

When I joined VMOBILE Loadxtreme as dealer, which I paid for 3,988 pesos, one of the freebies I received was 2 smart sim cards.

It's more than 1 year since I joined and now I get back the capital and continuously earn commission from just loading. I can earn through inviting and recruiting to be a dealer too but I just focus on selling cellphone loads, gaming loads and so on.

Few months ago, I held a contest in my blog (this one) about spreading my Squidoo articles for a week and the prize was winning one of the two smart sim cards. Unfortunately, no one participated. The reason why no one tried was (my guess) sim card is very cheap and very affordable.

The ending, those two smart sim cards were wasted. I didn't know that sim card too has an expiration date that if you haven't used it, it will expire.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading this entry.

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.