Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Tuesday, October 9

Another Business-minded

Today, I meet up a friend from my previous work. I didn't expect that he's a business-minded too. I offer him one of my greatest businesses and he agreed to my offered business.

We have met up recently and I showed him everything about it. He asked me things like how it works, how much can he earn and so on.

I have 20 retailer cards on my belt and right now I already shared 6 of them with other people who wanted to save from their loading usage (personal consumption) or to start their loading business.

My only advice is do what you think is right and invest more time into it. Don't do everything all of a sudden and know where you're good at. If you think that it has potential for you to earn money, act quickly. Time is the best ally and investment we have. Everybody has the same time each day. It all comes to how you use it wisely.

I hope you enjoy reading this post.

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

2 comments:

  1. But sometimes Time is the enemy! hahaha!
    Oh! I think I forgot something... Your post reminded me of something. Hope I can make it this week. See you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enemy in what way? I guess for the remaining time and days we still have on earth. Anyways, what's that thing you just remembered? Can you still recall it Fred? =D

      Delete

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.