Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Saturday, October 13

PureGold, Here We Come

Today, we go to PureGold, Sucat Lakefront to buy things we will need for tomorrow's celebrations: Ate Erika's birthday and Richelle Joy's victory party for passing her board examination. It is walking distance to our house so we decided to go there together with mama, Ate Erika and Joy.

As we do our shopping with our limited budget, we enjoy shopping together. I buy ice cream for everyone including my ninang Liza.

Still nothing can beat the happiness brought by being together no matter whether you have money in your pocket or none. But I promise to myself that I will give what I have to them as long as I breathe and life is present to me.

I hope you have a good time with your loved ones too. ^_^

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

2 comments:

  1. My cousin mentioned a PureGold branch in Bagumbayan yesterday , she said it is located in this Baranggay, maybe she is referring to this branch and assumed it was still part of Taguig.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That PureGold was part of Muntinlupa. Right now, PureGold is no longer there. It was replaced by AllDay Supermarket. :)

      Delete

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.