Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Friday, October 12

Finally I Got My Backpay

Finally, I got my backpay from my previous work and I'm very thankful to them. Though the compensation is somewhat suspicious but I let it that way. The important is I got my money.

Anyway, since this is a confidential topic, I will not disclose any amount, or anything related to it. I don't want to cause any trouble esp. I worked for them for more than 2 years.

I really miss working with my co-workers there and our shared memories will be always remained in my mind wherever I go.

Anyway, life is colorful if you do what you really enjoy to do. Try things that you think is impossible. The important is at least you try and by that you will know the feeling, your limits and others.

This post is very short and I hope you enjoy reading this one. :)

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

1 comment:

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.