Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Wednesday, October 3

I Told You, Sis. See.

I woke up in the middle of the night and I saw my sister in front of our computer. She happily informed me that she passed her Mechanical Engineer board exam. In fact, she showed it to me and her name is listed there among with other board passers.

After 6 days of waiting (8 days if Saturday and Sunday included) and continuous checking of it online if the result is already out, at last our waiting has paid off. Everyone is happy and there were lots of congratulations coming to her Facebook account, personal greetings until today. My other sister who is based in Belgium, personally called to congratulate her and my brother too.

As I always say (including my other sister), just believe in yourself, prepare for it and give your best shot in everything you do. If it's God's will, then be thankful to Him, if not, maybe He's planning for a better thing for us.

And before I end this post, I wanna quote and let the world know this:

"Congrats Engineer Richelle Joy Sas! I told you, sis. See."

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.