Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Sunday, November 9

Duet of Sarah and Howie, thought as one of the tracks of highscool musical?

I'm really glad after hearing that from my brother when I played their 1st carrier single I'll Be There from Just Me (Sarah's 5th and latest album). I'm still awestruck by that compliment because she's my idol and the person I am looking up to. I'm very proud of her and believe that she's not far from being an international artist. It's just a start of her fruitful success and I hope we, fans of Sarah, will never get tired in supporting her whenever she needs us.


Happy blogging!^_^

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.