Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Wednesday, November 5

A Very Special Love Main Menu!!!



According to the uploader of this video from youtube, this is the main menu of A Very Special Love (movie) but I doubt about it so I ask him/her if it is the real one. I'm still waiting for his response and willing to update the words I write here. Thanks for watching!

By the way, if you want to watch all behind the scenes and special features it offers, better grab your own original copy especially the dvd ones. It is available at all record bars nationwide, Philippines.

- P299 for vcd
- P600 for dvd.

Don't worry about the price, it is worth to have this, promise. I'm still planning to buy when I save enough money.

Update:
I bought the vcd one and I really love it!

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.