Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Monday, September 3

The Love I Am In..

Just giving you my best smile
Assuming you are near and not a mile
Never thought I would adore
Every moment you come and open the office door


Allow me to show my love for you
Love does not give me a single clue
Asking myself what is wrong with me
Mind is controlling the heart, I see

Emotion, I think, is too strong
Doing is not my thing
Alibi is just my excuse
For the one I will love is million miles away..

This is my peg song right now:



Enjoy! =)

  Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.