Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Monday, September 24

Sites I Visit Whenever I'm Online

I just want to share sites which I always visit whenever I'm online. And these are Facebook, Yahoo and Google Mail, Twitter, Squidoo, Sirgo, ExpertsColumn and others.

I don't know but I visit and log-in to my Facebook account to communicate with my friends. I also do my article marketing there because I have more than 1,000 friends under my belt.

Yahoo and Google mail, to check if I have received incoming mails. I always look forward to what email I am going to receive. Who knows, I get paid from one of my online businesses.

In Twitter, I use it to market my articles. Right now, I have 210 followers. I hope they follow me back not because they want to but to increase their followers as well.

Squidoo is one of my precious sites that I earn money online. It's like ExpertsColumn but the way you earn from it is different. They are basing their payment on how popular your article is (tier system) and also in affiliate.

Another one is Sirgo. This site is new and started late of 2011. My first payment was 29 dollars, followed by 20 dollars and the recent one was 2 dollars. The reason why it declined is because I wasn't paying attention to it these past few months.

And last but not the least, ExpertsColumn site. I love how you can earn money from it because it's so easy. They pay you based on your columns' page views. Besides, the writing there is not hard at all because it's more on text for as long as it exceeds more than 200 words per column.

Actually, I have more but these mentioned sites are the main sites where I earn money online.

What about you? Do you have list of sites that you automatically visit whenever you get connected online? Share it with us!

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.