Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Thursday, September 27

Had A Great Experience With My Mom, Dad and 2 Sisters

I just wanna share that we had a great fun a while ago. My auntie and uncle sent money for my parent's date but they decided to use it on my sister's birthday. We had a bonding by eating together, watching movie and wandering around the mall. I bought them dessert (halo-halo) after we watched movie. We separate our ways and watched our preferred movie. My mama and younger sister (birthday girl) chose to watch The Mistress while me, my papa and another sister watched Resident Evil: Retribution. I enjoyed watching this film and decided to watch the previous Resident Evils at home.

Anyway, since it was a birthday of my sister, I bought her a cake from Goldilocks. It should be Red Ribbon but she insisted that she missed tasting cake from former.

I just wanna thank two of my mother's siblings. You know who you are and I don't wanna mention names. I will never forget the times and moments you've always helped us.

I also realized that having no work at all has disadvantages too esp. when you meet old friends and pals who talk about it. Though, I love what I am doing and decided for myself if this thing worked for me, still the feeling of envy is still there. But just give me time and let us see the result of my hardwork. It's only a beginning so don't give up, Jethro. :)


Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.