Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Wednesday, January 29

I'm Getting Used To It: Undergo Lots Of Interview

Everyone undergoes job interview as they need it in order to survive. Money is not everything but we can't deny the importance of it. I'm getting used to undergo lots of job interview as you already know my story. I am a four-month jobless since September 2012. The reason was I just became curious and adventurous in making money online. What would be the feeling of giving my full time into earning money online? I tried it though I already earned money online while having a stable job. We all know that we have a desire of receiving money at home without the famous nine to five hours job. But I think I can not make it as my full time though I still earn money from it. I don't regret what I did, the important is I follow my heart's desire. No one can make you satisfied but yourself. Do what you think can make you happy for as long as you do not bring down other people or stamp on their reputation. Nothing can make you really contented but doing what you love. Others believe in love what you do but for some it is do what you love.

Anyway, job hunting is continuous for those who are looking to increase their paychecks but others manage to earn the trust of their boss and get promoted. For sure, those who want to change their career, they start job hunting. Let's be thankful to the wonders brought to us by the internet. Now, it's easy for us to send out our resume to our preferred employers and wait for them to schedule a job interview and exam. Because in the old days, searching and hiring took time and consumed our day.

I hope you enjoy reading this blog post.

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.