Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Sunday, January 5

Sarah Geronimo And Gerald Anderson

I'm sure there are many people who do regret about this love team. Don't ask me but the Ashrald fans are those who are affected on this.

After the rumor broke out last year (2013) where Gerald and Maja became lovers when people knew he was pursuing Sarah, everything turned out cold. Ashrald's two movies, I think, are the first and last they have because Geronimo doesn't like the idea of working with people whom she had a special relationship. Remember the Saver, that's the example. =D

The supposed to be movie/the comeback team up of Sarah-Gerald with a tentative title of Finding Mr. Right or Love Takes Time did not materialize or push through instead there's a rumor that it would be replaced by Ashco movie.

Anyway, my stand on this is it's so hard to be an actor or actress esp. if both of you portray as love team. Sometimes it's hard to separate the real you from the character you are portraying. I guess that is my advice to the Popstar Princess and by now, she already knew it. She is now a smart and intelligent lady. But we can't dismiss the idea of this two working together someday. As they say, you do not really move on with the past if you keep remembering the hurtful experiences you had with a person. Being friends is okay despite how long it will take to heal the pain.

I hope you'll like reading my pov (points of view) and I encourage you to leave your thoughts and opinion below. Thanks!

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

1 comment:

  1. sana nga kahit maging friends na lang sila ni gerald

    ReplyDelete

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.