Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Tuesday, January 21

Writing Is My Passion

What About You?

Do you have a thing that you enjoy doing even though you're not being paid for it? Meaning, you enjoy doing it in your free and spare time. You don't think of it as a work that must be done. Besides, whatever your situation or mood is, you will still do it. It doesn't matter what your passion is, whether it's singing, reading, speaking, watching, running, swimming or jogging, if it makes you whole and complete your day, then that it is. Continue doing what makes you happy and love it wholeheartedly just like the way you love yourself. Aside from getting improved on your craft, you will reap rewards someday.

Writing is my passion even though I don't have a job right now (or the famous 9 to 5 job). If you can recall, last year same month, I didn't have a work. I do writing in my free time and post it in my two (2) blogs and other writing sites like Squidoo, Hubpages and others. There was a time, someone hired me and paid for my writing services. I wrote articles for her company where she worked and we agreed that the payment would be 5 dollars (it is per article basis). As long as the provided keywords were mentioned and links were incorporated, then everything was okay to her. Wordcount is optional and content could be opinion or fact-based. Anyway, that friend of mine stopped the process after a couple of months because the company where she worked for changed strategy and no longer needed any writing service. Also at that time, I wasn't really giving my attention and not committed to it due to the workload I had. But until now, I do write and never give up on my dreams being a writer (over the internet). I consider myself a writer but I know you think, I should call myself a blogger instead because I only exist online. It's not only for the money why I never let go of this dream because since highschool, I really love to express myself through writing. I never forget the traditional 'dear diary' I did write before. I also write poems, lyrics that turned into songs and others. Since this is my passion and we all know English is the second language in the Philippines, I'm planning to improve my writing skill by purchasing books dedicated to it and listening to english conversation. I also watch english movies as additional resource. Before I end this post, I would leave you this message: If you enjoy something, try to think how you can make money from it. You will see that it is possible.

I conclude that writing is just my hobby where I can earn cash from it. No matter how crappy your grammar is, there is room for improvement. Just keep learning and don't stop to enhance it. Also, there's no such thing as perfect when you practice. It only gets you better at it. I hope you enjoy reading this article and if you do, you can share it with your friends.

Thank you!

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.