Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Friday, January 31

JobStreet: Log-in and Send out Resume

Do you use Jobstreet site whenever you are looking for new job or employer? I always use it since then. I visit the site without logging in and browse for preferred employers. Whenever I find one, I send out my resume to them but I noticed that most of them do not reply to my email account. They prioritize those who have an account in Jobstreet because after I logged in and repeated the steps, within that day, I received some job offers. This is for Philippines Jobstreet only.

Jobstreet is a site where applicants and employers meet. Applicants should register and create a profile, upload their latest resume and sell himself/herself in order to attract the attention of employers. While employers post their available jobs for all job seekers. I find the site very useful because I don't need to buy newspapers just to look for jobs or walk-in personally inside huge and tall buildings here in Metro Manila. Besides, it is difficult to browse the internet as it is so big and vast. It's very helpful to have a site like this. There are other sites that cater the same services (one of them is JobsDB).

I know the name sounds weird but for your information, it already helped millions of people not only in the Philippines but also around the world. There is a Singaporean Jobstreet, Malaysian Jobstreet to name a few.

Before, it was biodata that people need to fill out but now it is resume which people print out or send through email. Job hunting in the old days is difficult if we ask our parents. However in today's times, technology makes this easier for us. Everything is within your fingertips. With just a click of mouse, voila! Jobs are approaching you every now and then. We are lucky indeed. I hope you enjoy reading my post.

~ 2012, December post

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

1 comment:

  1. Wui Jethro! hahaha kumusta na?.. ni-a-update mo pa pala tung blog mo wah.. nice! hahaha..

    ReplyDelete

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.