Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Wednesday, January 8

I'm Writing Myself A Metrobank Deposit Slips In Advance

I decided to write myself a Metrobank deposit slips in advance with the following amounts:

- 10,000
- 20,000
- 30,000
- 40,000
- 50,000

I know you're thinking that I'm daydreaming coz these amounts are not ordinary or small amounts. I don't care what you think and you are free to say anything at my back. Call me crazy, it's okay. But one thing I can assure you, I will make these five (5) deposit slips be deposited into Metrobank before 2014 ends.

Anyway, I'm not sure if you're aware that I have a loading business. I can load all kinds of sim card even online games, cable and telephone prepaids, and so much more.

It's possible for me to reach and make these goals come true as I already loaded an amount between 15k to 20k before. I just need to pay for my debts which I borrowed from my loading business due to some instances.

This 2014 will be different compare to my other previous years and I promise to myself that I will generate a huge amount of money to be used for investment and other necessary expenses.

I hope you enjoy reading my blog post. Thanks!

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.