Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Sunday, November 17

Our Experience at Yexel Toy Museum

I will share my experience there as a whole (representative of my siblings, my brother's wife & cousin) in this blog post. We went at Yexel Toy Museum last October 12, 2013. This is located near SM Southmall Las PiƱas. I also learned here that the owner, Yexel, is the boyfriend of the girl I followed/subscribe on Facebook named Mikee. These two lovely people had many short films which you can find and watch in YouTube. I got a chance to watch one of their romantic comedy films and I loved it very much.



Anyway, Yexel has a great collection of all anime, Disney and well-known characters in his museum. Be it small-action figurines up to a life size man that you will actually enjoy on your visit. There is a half size gigantic robot, Megatron, in one of the rooms. That robot is 4-5x the size of a normal human. Amazing! I also found there all of my childhood friends/acquaintances including Mario Brothers, Woody & Buzz of Toy Story, Lupin, Fujiko & Zenegata from Lupin the 3rd, Naruto, Luffy, different robots from Voltez V, Mazinger Z and so on and so forth. My all time girl of my dreams (from Final Fantasy VII) is also there, named Aeris/Aerith Gainsborough. I remember the time I used to be crazy and madly in-love over this fiction lady. I played the game like I was his boyfriend because at some point in a game, the girl of my dream died. Anyway, enough of this storytelling and let's resume the adventure.


One thing that got my attention after learning his story (Yexel). If you have a dream and you badly want it to happen, don't stop believing. Strive and always do one thing at a time. Plan to achieve it and continuously put your small effort into it until it becomes a reality. There's nothing wrong in dreaming as long as you have faith in it and you put this into action.

Mikee and Yexel, I hope you two have a long-lasting relationship. Spread and multiply your businesses!

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

2 comments:

  1. may bayad po ba 'pag pumunta dun? thank you po! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello J Merle,

    Oo meron po. Ang entrance fee for kids and adults ay P300. Eto yung Facebook Fanpage nila https://www.facebook.com/yexelstoymuseum/info. Check mo na lang yung about section.

    Thanks for the comment! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.