Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Saturday, November 9

Til Next Time

This was the message I emailed to my co-workers in the previous work which I consider official. I guess this coming December, I might compose another one.

Here it is.

Hi Guys,

I would like to take this opportunity to say that today is my last day at work. As much as possible, I don't want to leave this company but a new idea strikes me and I decided to try it.

Anyway, I just want to extend my deepest thanks to all people whom I worked with (I will not enumerate your names coz I know you already know who you are) esp. to my EMEA Team. Working with you added happiness in my life and I truly learned a lot from Shift Manager, new and former RMSes, old pals and of course, to all new faces of EMEA whom I don't really know their name until now (sorry guys). I will surely miss our laughters, EMEA Fridays, kulitan, tuksuhan (enough for that, I'm weak to it :)) and even the times we've gone through which we shouldered together no matter what.

I just want to share this quotation I find very suited to me.

"If you do not go after what you want, you'll never have it.
If you do not ask, the answer will always be no.
If you do not step forward, you will always be in the same place."

I will not say goodbye coz it only means not seeing you anymore but til next time. Wish me luck!

- Jethro

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.