Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Sunday, August 18

My Realization

I learn from a small kid that when life is not good to you since you were born, you should be resourceful and not hide inside your shell. Show what you've got: your talents, and let the world know that you exist. You are the one who will decide for yourself. Your future lies on your hands. So what you do today will manifest and bear results someday. Don't be shy and timid as no one knows when will be your time to shine. It might be today or tomorrow. Just hope and keep dreaming. Life is good for those who are pursuing their goals. And above all, don't blame your misfortune to others esp. to the One who created everything.

I hope it made you realized and reached your mind too. This is my realization and everything started from this small kid.


Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.