Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Monday, August 19

Portable Speaker

Share your music with just a petite gadget!

Before, when you want to listen to your favorite songs, you just have to plug earphones or headphones in your ears. They are very personal. It doesn't matter whether it is walkman, cd player, portable mp3 or iPod Shuffle. As for those who are expressive and want others to hear their favorites, they should have speaker that is connected on their player, to make everything possible.

But the generation for today is really different from yesterday. Why I say this is due to the fact this portable speaker I witnessed from small kid is totally awesome and incredible.

All I can say was there is such a thing like that! With just a petite size, 2 inches both height and width, you can listen to high and quality sound, transfer files (songs) to and from computers and enjoy with your friends the crisp and consistency of audio quality. It's like having mini-set of theater equipments on your pocket. All you need to do is to learn on how to operate it correctly (which is very easy) and charge it before you leave your house.

Anyway, this kid has lots to offer and knows things that I haven't experienced or encountered before, and because of that, I salute him for being that way. Just don't lift your feet above the ground and display too much full of yourself when you're showing something I do not know coz surely, you will receive no attention not just from me but most of the people around you.


Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.