Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Wednesday, August 21

My Secret Admiration

Keep staring at the beautiful lady
Remember your face as I like you badly
Inspired me to be the perfect match for you
Silly me for changing my personality

Thinking on how to win your heart
Instill that there is awaiting hurt
Never should I interchange, dreams and reality
Engaging must be our top priority

Chinese girl, where have you been all this time?
Heaven knows who will I end up with
Is it you or the future one?
No one can replace the broken twig

God has planned all these things, so always believe in His will.


Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.