Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Sunday, August 18

TV Phone

Are you a type of person who never get satisfied when not in front of a television? Or what I mean is a couch potato.

In this generation, everything that our mind perceives before is now possible and within our reach. If you have a favorite show that you always watch and you're away from home, then don't be saddened. There are so many options on how we can watch them. There is a list of tv shows (replays) online that you can visit and watch the missed episode/s. But the good part is you can actually watch on the go your favorites whenever, or wherever you are. And that's possible with the current technology we have. There is a mobile device that includes the ability to watch any local tv shows (before, it is only listening to local radio station). I don't know but this tv phone got my attention. Actually, I thought before that watching on phone has fee/charge which would be incurred from your regular load balance (if prepaid) or included on your plan (if postpaid). But I was wrong as this is somewhat the same with listening to radio. They are free as long as your phone has these features.

Anyway, the only thing I realized by now is I should explore more and be curious on what's in today. Why? Because as I did, I learned more and didn't expect that they are exciting and interesting.

I hope you enjoy this blog post.


Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.