Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Sunday, July 7

Should Giving Tip Be Expected In Every Good Services We Received

Before, I thought other people weird for giving tip (additional pay) to other people whom they received good service. Aside from the cost of their service or product, people occasionally get satisfied with their extraordinary work. They will acknowledge it and might spread it with their colleagues through word of mouth. I never thought that while writing this, my perception on this could change. Since, I know the feeling of serving other people through selling, convincing them that what I can offer could benefit them and making them feel important and special; receiving good feedback, nice compliments and additional money will surely make our day.

Of course, the only conviction I have whenever I give tip to people is when I see them truly dedicated on what they are doing and entertain their customers. I prefer someone who smiles often and knows how to make people happy while doing their job. I don't give to those who are already rich and have a tremendous wealth. And that is important in life: you enjoy what you are doing regardless if it is just your hobby or your job.

Treat others good so they will treat you the same either.


Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.