Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Monday, February 23

Atlast I See Sarah in Person!

I saw Sarah Geronimo yesterday at SM Bicutan. She, together with JLC, promoted their second movie entitled You Changed My Life. I saw Sarah 3 meters away and that made me realize that she is really beautiful. She looks like a barbie doll. I think she is 5'6" in height coz she is taller than me. I'm only 5'5". It seems that all of my dreams were gradually achieved. Nothing is impossible if you believe. I become more inspired than before and I will never stop supporting her through my life. I admit that everything about me changed after I knew that not so ordinary girl. My life becomes wonderful and alive. I don't care what others will think of me, all I know is I'm happy in what I am doing. I learned that from my friends. I write this so I will not forget this very special moment.^_^

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.