Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Tuesday, February 17

Mischievous Princess The Best!

It is a chinese series that revolves around love and affair of two persons from different worlds. It's a combination of chinese history and fiction that made it realistic and unique among the rest (from what I have seen so far). One of its main characters captivated me and grabbed my attention. I really hooked to her so I google it out to know more about her. And her name is no other than Jang Nara, a korean actress but can be considered as a chinese actress because she can speak mandarin fluently. She is funny that made us (with my sister) like her. Another reason is I like her face too and the way her eyes respond whenever she smiles. Very charming and innocent look. She can sing and the song I really like from her is Sweet Dreams. Try to search it in youtube and hopefully you will start to like her too.


By the way, let's go back to the topic. I watched it with my sister after I bought it from sidewalk vendor. Even it's just pirated dvd I really enjoyed it but felt bad because it seemed that I rob money from them (producer and of course support piracy... This topic will be another entry so I will not discuss it here..). Before this series, some of the chinese and korean drama that I like are Amazing Twins and Love of the Condor Heroes. They are my all time favorite and reasons why I really like to marry other race.. (Again another topic so stop questioning me..) I want to watch it again from the start when there is free time because we started to watch it at the middle episode coz we're really excited at that time, haha! As a proof I will place here some of her photos. Jang Nara is also added to my list of crushes too. Here she comes!

1 comment:

  1. HUWAAAAAAAAA!! Talaga?! E si Bright Girl yan e! Yung koreanovela niya dati sa ch7! Crush ko dati! WOOOT WOOOT!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.