Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Friday, December 19

My Own Creation.

This is my work! I like Sarah Geronimo very much. Nothing can change my admiration for her. It's just a start of my work and I hope I create more in the future.
What do you think... Is it better to add my creativity to her photo just like the picture below or remain the simplicity and not overdecorated it just like the picture above?


Note: I used the combinations of Paint and Gimp portable in editing these TWO images. Learn as much things as you like especially from those free apps you found on the internet and available softwares you have in your computer.

Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, she's so cute. Now I'm a fan of her too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment and compliment for her. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.